If you’re searching online for Bankruptcy Trustee in Odessa you may notice a change in the designation of Bankruptcy Trustees. You may find your queries have been directed to Licensed Insolvency Trustee Odessa instead.
Under new rules sent out to all bankruptcy trustees from the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada, as of April 2016, Odessa Bankruptcy Trustees will have a new designation and will be known as Licensed Insolvency Trustees”, or LITs.
Odessa Licensed Insolvency Trustee Jean Lazard “We’ll develop a plan to make you debt free”
If you find yourself unable to keep up with credit card debt and vehicle payments call my or come into one of our offices near you. We understand that financial stress can ruin your health and your relationships and know how to help.
Bankruptcy may not be the best way forward. Ultimately we will find a solution so that you can get back on your feet again.
Odessa Bankruptcy Options
Here are a few ways you can deal with your debt.
- One is you can ask someone to bail you out. Maybe you have a relative that has the money and is willing to help out.
- Selling assets. See what you have that you can sell to reduce your debt.
- Consolidate all your debt with one lender. Often you will get better interest rates and a lower monthly payment.
- Get some help budgeting to get your spending in control.
- You can submit a Consumer Proposal to your creditors.
So if you live in the Odessa area, and are considering personal bankruptcy , call our Odessa Licensed Insolvency Trustee Jean Lazard and set up your free no obligation consultation today.
Below is a video put out by the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada that’s talks about personal bankruptcy and the alternatives available to those in debt. After watching, if you have any question – please call – we will be happy to answer them all.